Tuesday, January 8, 2013

R.I.P. It Was a Nice, Long Run....

Everyone's Favorite Van Eating Dog, Bob, passed away January 1st, 2013. He was 14.

Bob was a trooper when my new adventure began. His world turned completely 180° and he adapted pretty well.

Bob was fortunate enough to have gotten adopted and lived out his remaining years nicely cared for and comfy, as seen above. You can read about Bob's moving day HERE.

I owned Bob's mom, Phoebe, who had a talent for escaping from the backyard and having encounters with the neighboring males. We kept her "sordid" past from him so as not to taint his memories of "Mom".

Thus...it is with a bit of sadness and fondness we bid adieu to our friend, Bob The Formerly Van Eating Dog, and hope that he is enjoying reuniting with mom and romping through the fields of gold.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I had a Beagle for years who was an escape artist. But the hounds are so lovable. : )

    ReplyDelete