Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sometimes I Wonder...

...why I even try.

I went to bed last night looking forward to the Focus Group experience and the $200.00 that come with it. It would certainly keep me in the motel with a couple of bucks to spare.

When I work up his morning, it felt like I had a golf ball in my throat. I couldn't swallow nor could I clear it. I ate a little it and it felt like sandpaper going down. Can't do anything about it until Monday.

So..I lose that gig....and money for rent....


Akkk.....

Welcome to my world.

I'll post the results of the exam here so you'll know I ain't fakin'!

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. I HOPE nobody uses the paypal button, and they throw you out of your motel, and I hope your 200 Year Old car needs some major repairs. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete