Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Here's Hoping....


UPDATE 01/25/13 8:22 P.M. C.S.T. : Had a very good interview this afternoon at a Quick lube kind of place. I did very well at a shop in Budd Lake, made quite the decent buck! The guy I met with has a varied background, such as yours truly, and we got along very well. Frankly it was as much a conversation as it was an interview. I enjoyed it

He has other candidates to consider, and will get back to me one way or the other. I asked him if I was not his choice, would he give me a heads up for other opportunities within that brand name he may hear of.

Feeling decent this morning. A little bit of coughing, but nothing major.

I have an interview at 3:00 P.M. C.S.T. that had been postponed twice already. My clothes are ready and I am well groomed.

Nice change!!!

Wish me luck..will update after it takes place.

UPDATE: Didn't work out. There is a requirement one be able to lift 50 lbs. minimum, and I am, currently, unable to do that. Oh well....gotta keep trying. 

3 comments:

  1. Let's see...I posted why. Now who is inbred? #ReadingIsFundamental #HookedOnPhonicsWorkedForMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Hinkler,
    Don' t you think you're being alitte harsh on this poor down trodden soul. I think you should apologize or better yet...........Hit the pay pal button!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This guy emails me all the time. I am surprised at how much time he devotes to coming up with new names and really vicious, foul comments.

      And yeah...PayPal button. They are about to lock me out of my room again.

      Delete