Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Theme Songs: Talkin' 'Bout My (Addressless) Generation

I have a soundtrack that constantly plays in my head. Admittedly, it's better than Satan asking me to do stuff, but can be annoying all the same. What happens is I see something...read something that kicks off the jukebox in my brain, and I find it playing over and over and over....

You get the idea. I heard this once described as "earworms", something that sticks in your mind that is catchy and can't be readily shaken off.

So...it is with this in mind I offer a couple of theme songs for our current state of affairs.

First Roger Miller: King Of The Road




Second: One of my favorite bands The Who: Going Mobile





Why not email or comment your songs for the road? I look forward to your suggestions.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment