Tuesday, July 3, 2012

If At First You Don't Succeed....


....accept that resistance is futile.

Or.....

Go blindly and hope for the best!

I saw a movie recently that illustrates the futility of fate and destiny. It's called "Another Earth" and after some 90 minutes of rambling around, get's to the point that nothing you do matters or will change things.

Uplifting message, no?

An endeavor I immersed myself into for some 13 years, only to end abruptly 3 years ago, has taken a twisted, pretty disturbing turn, with an aftermath so versatile it's come to bite me in the ass. I suppose I am running from that as much as anything else.

The thing is, what am I running to?

This Thursday, July 5th, come hell or high water I hit the road. If The Sovereign Conversion Van Of Wonders breaks down 5 miles up the road, I just get out and keep walking.

Things shape up as follows:

Right now, I have a definite destination in the State of Mississippi for a work and learning experience.

Late in the month, I'll be in Dallas for Glenn Beck's "Restoring Love" event, as his guest.

And that's it. Come August 1st, I have no idea. I'll be well away from New Jersey, living in my van and aimless, unless something comes together.

Thus, what are my options really?  Despite my best and earnest focus in many things, I use much effort for little, albeit zero, positive result. I continue to bang my head against the wall.

But I continue to have moments of hope  The Spirit seems willing, if only in a very naive way.

Once under way, at the first WiFi spot I happen upon, I'll stop and upload a picture of yours truly crossing into the next state, and leaving the personal hell that is the 3rd state of the nation for good.

Ultimate result? We'll see.....



No comments:

Post a Comment