Friday, December 10, 2010

I Know..I Know.....




I promised a report, and things are somewhat calmer..thus the soothing, flickering candles... but here's the thing....

Some new changes and some old artifacts getting in the way. Firstly, I am seeing symptoms of the brain stuff again. Not chronic so far but popping in and out. I am not sure if there is something wrong with the keyboard or it's me, but I have to REALLY focus typing or I leave out letters of words. I think I have typed them, but I re-read and characters or spaces are missing. That's new. And some of the smaller stuff coming back.

(I had to go over that paragraph 4 or 5 times to correct things. That is certainly not like me. (4 things in this sentence alone) )

Also a long time, dear friend got me 2 nights at an Extended Stay Hotel. NICE! The first bed I have had in 16 months not visited hourly by a nurse. Sheets...comforter...sweet!

Tomorrow I have a networking meeing and luncheon to attend in the early afternoon, then I will be back here and make myself sit down and get caught up.

Thanks for reading....

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment