Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cookin' With Chilly!

I got DAMN cold last night. Frankly, quite chilly today. Typical Autumn cloudy and chilly day.

Great time to cook....with the chariot's engine!

I run the motor while parked to get heat, and use the heat under the hood to cook.

Thus...cookin' with chilly!

Not saying any of you should do that. I am merely letting you know how I multitask while addressless.



A can of pasta, I just cook in the can. Anything not in a can, I use aluminum foil. Placement can be tricky so as not to allow said meal to fall into the fan belt. Also, I keep the hood open just a little.



I am careful to wear gloves when I take the cooked items out to eat.

Thus two birds, one engine.

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Good innovation :-)
    Contact me if you need help in N.J.

    Good Luck
    BBmc

    ReplyDelete