Monday, August 1, 2011

Ok...quick catch up....

One of the problem of this whole "day in a life" type of blogs, is you write stuff in your head as you are observing or experience...stuff. Then I try to sit and write something I already wrote in my head, 3 or 4 stories behind NEW stuff I am writing in my head.

I need constant supervision.

I think what I may do is pick days and MAKE myself write. Tried that once....give it another go.

Tomorrow I get my horrid brakes done. These are shot completely. Need new calipers, pads, and rotors. The story of how these came to me has many elements:

1 Obama Yelling Guy
2 Divine Providence
3 Karma

I hope that curries your curiosity.

Anyhow, on Thursday the 4th I will be observing my 2nd Anniversary of living in The Conversion Van Of wonders. Time flies!

Anyhow, I have been grounded going on 3 weeks now because of the brakes. After tomorrow, I will be mobile again.

Yay me!

Anyhow, thanks for sticking with me and I will post more often.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment