Friday, February 1, 2013

Fairly Brief Update....

I have just a little bit of internet time....

Lost the room. The van needs a water pump, head gasket, lower seal..yadda yadda yadda.

I'm mostly screwed!

I do have a place to stay. A friend of mine asked his landlord if I could stay for a few nights and, after talking with me, said sure. He is a Tongan Christian Minister building a new church here. Took out to a buffet lunch today..haven't had that in eons.

So, I am safe and housed for now. Just no internet there.

As for the van.....it's hurtin'! Hopefully I will find some work and get all in order. I still have my outstanding balance with the motel to deal with.

In the meantime, please keep good thoughts for me, as well as, ongoing prayers. And, if inclined...the PayPal button is working.

Thanks!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment