Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Win-Win Scenario! To Moi, God's Perfect Food Is..



...is an All Beef Sabrett Hot Dog.


In a previous life I had an actual Sabrett N.Y. Trailer Push cart in my backyard, for a few reasons.

A. For Parties

B. NOTHING tastes better than a Dirty Water dog!

C. To help compensate for my unpleasant appearance.

2 out of 3 ain't bad!

As you, my valued readers, know I currently live in The Conversion Van Of Wonders. A hodge podge of of stuff that attempts to create a living environ.
A Full Blown Winnie with a Full Blown Hot Dog Stand all in one! What could be better for your unpleasant looking, yet humble, narrator. All the hot dogs I can eat, right where I can sleep off the nitrates and comfortably allow The Circle Of Life For Food work it's magic!


Anyone have 8K? If so, feel free to let me know!


Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Beg to differ....

    The best hotdogs come from the Hot Grill down in Clifton. Get them "all the way" with mustard, onions and their special chili sauce. The best (or worst) thing about them is they deep fry them to cook 'em....

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it is the hot dogs that have screwed with your brain, dude. I'd lay off the nitrites and head for vegetables that are edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well anonymous...for the record I have not had a Hot Dog in a couple of months. So enjoy your carrot and go hug a tree!

    ReplyDelete