Sunday, September 5, 2010

BEWARE OF BLUE BALLS!

I am typing this from the E.R. of St. Clare's Hospital in Dover, New Jersey. The above pictured sphere decided to wanted some very close contact with my left eye at a reasonable velocity.

Musta been my baby blues!

I was playing with the kids of the owner of Vincenzo's Pizzeria (973-691-8282), Carlos, when said bouncy object decided it needed to become one with my eyeball.

Anyhow, I am currently seeing double out of my left eye. Seeing double with 2 eyes is one thing, but seeing two images from one eye is concerning. At least to me. At least enough for your humble narrator to go to the E.R.

It's 9:40 P.M. and I am in the "Eye Room" awaiting the eye guy. I have no doubt Bob The Van Eating Dog is raising hell and that Security will be seeking me out in short order.

Anyhow..will update as is warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment