Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Appreciate Y'All Sticking With Me

Enduring my 2nd bout of conjunctasomething and it's difficult to read anything, let alone type. As soon as my eyes clear up, I'll be back to blathering about this and that, annoying as ever.

Have a tale to tell about my encounter with Numerologists of the 11:11 persuasion. Nice folks, honestly. You can see some comments from one fellow in the "Electricty" post's comments section.

And PLEASE to those who stop by to see Bob The Van Eating dog here at The Conversion Van Of Wonders, no more packages of anything. Bob and I have plenty of food and no space to put anything else. I REALLY appreciate your concern and God Bless you for your generosity, but I have no more space to put anything.

Keep good thoughts, please, for my eyeballs and see you soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment