Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: Good Riddance..Worst Year Of My Life

The year I learned don't trust anything.

It started with so much promise...it really did. Personally, professionally, in many ways. A relationship had rekindled big time. I was building a venture with an very talented attorney, and was actually...finally...feeling pretty good about my life.

BACKTRACK: My 1st wife passed away January 5th, 1990. And ever since that day, it was one thing after another. Somethings I truly brought on myself by making bad or boneheaded choices in things, not the least of which was my marriage to the una-ex. And in some cases, it was forces beyond my control making me miserable.

Know what? It's really simple.

Look I had this whole essay I was going to write...but it's quite simple.

I feel morose.
Melancholy. In the past, these feelings have led to assumed or semi-successful heart attacks.
And it has nothing to do with being addressless. Letting go the house was an affect of what I could feel took place Feb. 15th.

It's a matter of trust....of honesty...

Perhaps someday, someone will believe me when I say something...and will simply get it.

That's lacking in my life.

Happy New Year to whose who want it.





So here is hoping that 2010 is less dishonest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment