Sunday, December 4, 2011

Going "Green" For The "Green"

Since my appearance on The Glenn Beck Radio Program, I find myself infused with a bit of renewed vigor! I mean, the response has been great, the comments VERY positive, but for a couple of malcontents, and now I have a much broader audience.

Then again, I live in The Conversion Van Of Wonders here at Camp Scooter:South East in the impoverished nation of Afscootistan (A.H.A.)

How do I generate revenue in a way that respects the Earth and ca$he$ in on those "Climate Change" dollar$?

My New Act: "The Eco-Friendly Comic"

I recycle old jokes! No cluttering up the comedic landfills with new, and ultimately discarded, material! I pull them from the toxic dumps, shake them off, and use them in my act! For example:

A friend of mine is in the coffee business...he says life's a grind!
2 guys walk into a bar. They both say "OW!"
A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Lawyer walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this...some kind of a joke?"

You get the idea. And here is the WAY coolest part!!!

I can apply for, and probably get, some of that Stimulus Money for Renewable Energy / Recycling Venture Enterprises Barry Huseamus O'Bama like to promote when he visits companies that soon afterwards, go out of business. Meaning, I don't even have to book myself into a comedy club, I only have to say I am "developing the project"!

Solyndra ain't got nothing on yours truly!

I'll be on my way to fame and fortune whilst biding my time here at The Home Of Falling Prices and The McRib. I'll just be in a position to have a much nicer van!

Is this a great country, or what???

Until next time....
Merry Christmas to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment