Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Trails To You...Until We Meet Again...

It's time to retire this blog and on to the next. I am finding what I need to express is beyond the scope I set this up for.

I once had a very smart una-ex tell me that she had ..."one last recovery..." in her. I got it then...and feel it now for myself. My "last recovery" is in the rear view mirror.

(NOTE: Not a "substance" issue for moi. Don't get THAT wrong idea.)

I am spent. When people meet me I am congenial, funny, engaging. In my quiet moments I vacillate between diminishing hope and optimism or praying to God a few times daily to take me away.

I am stuck being above room temperature with nothing to really live for.

I had written in a previous post that when God closes a door He opens a window to...

A. Golden Opportunity
B. Hurl yourself out of

Now there is.....

C. To get a bird's eye view of the scattered debris of your life.

I have taken in that panorama and don't want to add more to that landscape.

Last week I was really feeling pretty good about stuff. Had a couple of pretty good days and a BIG bonus coming on Friday.

I knew better.

Thursday was a day that a two word expression beginning with the word "cluster" describes nicely.

Live and learn....again.

If I am letting any of you who have been so generous with your words, prayers, thoughts, and support down I regret that may be the case. Some people have been really terrific to your humble narrator. It is not unappreciated and did makes things smoother.

To restate from a much earlier posting: I am not suicidal, homicidal, nor AmericanIdol. I am simply spent.

SIDETRACK: That Pia Toscano got the boot because of what I see as her on screen persona. Same thing happened between Chris Allen and Adam Lambert. Adam was WAY too slick versus Chris' heartfelt presentation. This chick had a ongoing "smirk" kinda thing. A.I. is more than a singing competition....it's a visual one as well.

I mean...remember Sanjaya?!?!?! Little girl 'tweeners LOVED him! Plus when voting opened up, it was impossible to get a pack of Marlboro Reds or a Slurpee from 7-11's across America dialing in.

Anyhow, Pia's career is going to be just fine.

But I digress....

Too often people would see the side of The Conversion Van Of Wonders and ask for help, thinking I am really a Homeless Advisor. I mean, really, who am I to advise anyone....I live in my vehicle. Just about 2 years now.

The new blog will allow me to blather about stuff in my head, people I meet, things I see and experience. Don't know how many of you will follow along, but I welcome you for the ride.

See you at "The Pundit Nomadic"

No comments:

Post a Comment