Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Real Quick Blah-B-Blah

EDITED TO ADD: I had a very nice lady approach me this morning at "Camp Scooter:South" and asked if I needed anything. Truthfully, my current needs boil down to gasoline and cash, and that's what I said to her. She was unable to help me with either of those items, but I thanked her for her offer and concern. What I SHOULD have remembered is that the Mt. Olive "Cupboard" is running very low on items to offer those in need.

So if any of you who are considering your humble narrator but are uncomfortable with, or unable to, give anything other than items and such, PLEASE consider the needs here. This is a link to the local paper's story on that situation.

OLDER STUFF:

Seems your humble narrator may have a some new medical issues to deal with Had a follow up with my G.P. re my most recent hospital visit, and she has concerns ala neurological.

So...some new scans, blood work, etc. coming up to see if I may have had a small stroke or two and some other things. Will keep y'all posted.

Would certainly help explain some things I have been experiencing lately. As regards here, my inability to write on a regular basis.

We'll see....

It certainly pushes back my July 25th, 2010 deadline to be on the road.

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Scooter. I hope you do find out who called and maybe embarrass them because one day it could be them very easily. Hope your feeling well. Give Bob a good rub for me and if I see you parked I'll stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pleasure of meeting you and Bob for the first time the other day. I wished I was able to help you out a bit more than just some gasoline. However, I've been thinking about you and Bob ever since and I wish you the best. I'll be checking in on your blog regularly now. You said you had another CAT Scan coming up, I just wanted to see how it went?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you all can see, my blog is read and posted to by some VERY nice and wonderful women!

    The magic that is Scooter! ;)

    Seriously, thanks for the kind words and thoughts. I went for my tests today and await the results. Had it not been for your gift-O-gasoline, I wouldn't even had made the appointment. I would not have been able to get there. Will post results when I have them.

    What's neat is that the give you a DVD of the scan to view, so tomorrow I am going to play "Spot The Tumor".

    Thus thanks to two wonderful ladies, one ( The "ANGEL" from Camp Scooter) who first took care of my insurance and the 2nd whom gave me the tank of gas. You have no idea how much that all meant!!

    ReplyDelete