Sunday, March 17, 2013

One Year Anniversary




It was one year ago today, I pulled up stakes, folded the tent, and closed down Camp Scooter:SouthEast, Afscootistan. It was a few months before I left N.J., but this day marked my foray into a different future.....a new beginning.

Well....it has been different!
If nothing else, I have seen and spent time in parts of the U.S.A. I hadn't before. Met a lot of interesting people, saw some stunning scenery, learned new stuff.....

But as of this moment I am stuck in the water. I continue to look for work, but since I started the switch of meds for the clinical drug study for which I am a lab rat, breathing has been more troublesome. So until this settles, I am kinda standing still.

The future is yet to be written for yours truly, yes?

We'll see.......

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment