Saturday, July 21, 2012

So, I Am Getting Ready For The "Restoring Love" Event..

...and I have to clear out some space on a couple of pretty old Compact Flash cards. I transfer all the images to store on them into one folder, and that's when I make a mistake.



I view what's there. Pictures I took of my house and contents the day before I was locked out. Top that with a picture posted on another site showing a much happier time in my life with the significant acquaintance, and I am pretty much a mess right now.

It's all gone...

Sometimes I wish I was, as well. But I get back on the road forward and hope for the best.

I know...cry me a river.....

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures and a very beautiful home. (Very well maintained) I Hope you have one like that again someday.

    ReplyDelete